Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Senior Business Analyst to work in its facilities located in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
Location. Sant Cugat, Spain
We are looking for energy, teamwork, business acumen, technical expertise, a willingness to educate and the desire to elevate the performance of the team as a whole. The person in this role will lead the investigation into and integration planning of new Search advertising platforms with an emphasis on EMEA and Asia. Key deliverables regular reporting on the Marketplace and Search Engine landscape, including:
- New capabilities on currently supported Search Engines (Google/Bing)
- New customer use cases
- Understand the advertising infrastructure of new search engines or marketplaces
- Develop business cases and roadmap for the support marketplaces beyond Amazon
- Characterize size, influence, countries, product lines, etc
- Understand the advertising infrastructure
- Outline tools, costs, reporting, and resourcing required to support the platform
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in e-commerce, business development, digital marketing, or international marketplaces
- Strong proficiency in Business case development and stakeholder management
- Advanced knowledge of marketplace analytics capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine and Marketplace advertising platforms & reporting tools
- Effective communication and project management skills, including strong Excel and Powerpoint capabilities
- Self-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define-measure-analyze-improve-control)
- Very strong teamwork orientation
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HP
- Strong influencing, consensus-building, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability and schedule flexibility to work with global teams across multiple time zones, notably the west coast of the US, Spain and Eastern Europe, and Singapore.
- Fluency in English required, multi-lingual capability a big plus
- Existing government authorization to work in one of the approved countries (Spain, US
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits: Retirement plan, health insurance, internal growth, yoga, and pilates, flexible schedule…
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract.
Name: Cristina Díaz