From MUR & PARTNERS, we offer a SAP Business Intelligence Lead position in the retail sector company in a clear expansion process, belonging to a large multinational group that is a leader in its sector with a worldwide presence.
The commitment to technology, the optimization of processes, and the excellence of the human team have allowed the company to offer a quality and competitive service while still facing the challenges of a global company, such as innovation and growth.
The person will be the Business Intelligence Lead in our Barcelona office to manage a team of 3 developers and projects involving SAP HANA, SAP data loads (extractors), SAP BO 4.2, and Power BI for key areas of the company (Sales, Marketing, Supply chain, Finance, Human Resources, Publishing).
· To translate business requirements into actionable reports and analysis.
· Develop reports according to the needs of every area.
· Have contact with the other areas of the company and explain to them the analysis and reports.
· Lead a team of three professionals.
· Being able to translate business requirements into actionable reports and analysis.
· Experience working in an agile environment and prioritize, evaluate and plan tasks.
· +5 years of BI experience including at least 1 year of experience leading a team.
· Strong knowledge of data modelling.
· Good knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing best practices.
· Experience with SAP HANA, Hana Studio, SAP data loads (extractor), SAP BO 4.2, and Power BI.
· English professional level.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Be part of a leading company that constantly develops new projects and tools.
· Hybrid work model between home (50%) and office (50%), after 3 months being part of the company.
· International environment with collaborations with the US, UK, and LATAM.
· Annual Performance Plan, Objective Plans.
· Competitive salary and benefits package.
· Be part of a great team in a nice working environment.
Anna Pérez Bassons