Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Publishing Solutions Sales Executive to work in its facilities located in SantCugat, Barcelona.
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
· Build and manage a pipeline of Publishing opportunities, targeting digital content owners with an interest now in global distributed print and a vision for personalised / customised printed content, in order to meet & exceed current sales goals and future growth aspirations.
· Attend webinars, trade-shows and conferences to drive sales activity and lead generation.
· Adapt pre-sales materials and software solutions for demonstration purposes.
· Maintain knowledge of competitors to strategically position the products, services & solutions better.
· Lead tailored sales discussions with customers, guiding them to create a business case for adoption.
· Lead pricing negotiations with customers, through to close.
· Coordinate internal & external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
· Upon closing, lead account handover to implementation teams for deployment.
· Provide input to R&D to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
· Engage with marketing to optimise sales and marketing materials.
· 5-10 years of relevant software/solutions sales experience.
· BA/BS/BEng or equivalent practical experience.
· Are passionate about solution sales, networking and relationship building.
· Enjoy prospecting for new business, are a strong solution seller and team player.
· Can illustrate a background in successful software sales.
· Have experience with proven sales techniques and a sales management process/tool.
· Have demonstrated your sales ability through quota achievement.
· Are a self-starter, highly motivated, fast-learner, able to lead the sale from first contact to close.
· Are not afraid to roll your sleeves up, you have demonstrated a flair for understanding the deeper technical aspects of the solutions you sell.
· Are prepared to quickly become a recognised industry expert on the Solutions product portfolio.
· Ideally have knowledge of print workflows including content creation, pre-press, print, finishing and fulfillment, gained through work in the publishing print industry.
· Are fluent in English. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that would support business development activities as well as be used to develop brand awareness across the industry.
· Fluent in French and Spanish will be highly valued.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple customer accounts in parallel, often under tight deadlines.
· Ability to travel internationally.
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Benefits: Opportunity to work in an international organization, diverse internal growth and career opportunities, health insurance, internal growth, sports centre (indoor and outdoor), Corporate Volunteering activities, flexible schedule etc.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract.
Name: Susana Gerpe