From MUR & PARTNERS, we are looking for a Product Development Engineer to work for a company focused on the Industrial market in EMEA, designing and selling Fastening Solutions for leading OEM manufacturers like the washing, electrical, and HVAC industries.
The responsibility is from product concept to final homologation of the part. Search, define and develop the most optimal product/solution for the market application or for the client application, considering needs, performance, quality, innovation, and profitability.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide a design with an optimal fastening solution.
· Transfer the project to the industrialization team of the supplier and give support until SOP.
· Perform the real test in France with the real environment and the prototype parts.
· Lead research projects to bring added value to the product developments.
· Support the other department case by case.
· Mechanical Engineering.
· 4-6 years in Product Development and Project Management for metallic and plastic parts.
· Advanced user in CATIA.
· First approach of Structural design: the basic principle of static.
· Knowledge or first approach of the Finite Elements Methodology and Software (type MECWAY).
· Passionate about design engineering, innovative and creative to design unusual concepts.
· Leadership. Interested in all technical aspects of product design and manufacturing technologies.
· Team player in a multicultural organization.
· Committed to the company values: entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration, innovation, value creation, respect, and pleasure.
Anna Pérez Bassons