Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Presales Technical Consultant to work in its facilities located in Las Rozas, Madrid.
Location. Las Rozas, Madrid.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSABILITIES
The role of the Pre Sales Consultant for the Personal Systems business is to assist in the drive of net new business sales into the assigned accounts, covering the company’s end user device portfolio of the product, with a specialism of value devices and services around the devices. Experience with configuring, deploying and managing devices in an Enterprise environment with an in depth understanding of Microsoft and Citrix technologies would be desirable. The Pre Sales Consultant will work with and support the Sales Account Managers in customer accounts, developing new business opportunities and technical relationships.
The successful candidate would be expected to solve common and complex technical business issues and recommend appropriate solutions. With the ability to work on problems of diverse complexity and scope and may act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities.
· Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's requirements.
· Investigates, optimizes, and adapts a solution's fit to the requirements of the opportunity.
· Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution & creates the appropriate test plan as required.
· Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed technical solution.
· Representing the company as technical expert with partners and customers; sharing knowledge in area of expertise by building customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
· Advances opportunities using effective consultative selling techniques.
· Supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
· Typically, 5-8 years’ experience in technical selling and/or consultative selling.
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Deployment and Management tools, and VMWare/Citrix infrastructure desired.
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of Computing Communications and Computing Security (Networks, Protocols, Encryption techs, authentication systems, SIEM, SOC…)
· Knowledge about 2D/3D Design solutions (Autodesk, Maya, SolidWorks) and Virtual Reality environments will be valuable, but not mandatory
· Will be able to demonstrate current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems. And then applies understanding of the customer's value chain and business requirements when designing and proposing solutions in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside the box.
· Superior influencing skills and experience managing relationships with partners and end user customers.
· Superior rigor and attention to details; project and process management experience.
· Ability to work remotely in fluid environments, complex organizations, across geographies and international cultures.
· Spanish native language and English language written and spoken fluency.
· Travel flexibility.
· Bachelors Graduate in Sciences or Technologies (Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, etc)
Name: Cristina Díaz