From MUR & PARTNERS, we offer a position as Logistic Customer Service & Quality for a company focused on the Industrial market in EMEA, designing and selling Fastening Solutions for leading OEM manufacturers like the washing, electrical, and HVAC industries.
The person will be the main logistic customer service contact for a list of customers located mainly in German-speaking countries, working closely with Suppliers and the external logistics partner to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction, and interact with different internal functions, especially Sales and Finance.
Will also coordinate quality requirements from customers, including the management of quality claims and management of quality documentation requests such as homologations or quality certificates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Order registration and update in SAP as well as update Schedule Agreements.
· Delivery and delays follow up as well as delivery date improvements.
· Handling of quality claims and quality requests.
EXTERNAL LOGISTIC PARTNER
· Delivery creation and assignment.
· Transport organization and follow-up and logistic quality claim handling.
· Travels within Europe for customer visits.
· Material requirement planning with suppliers.
· Delivery date and quantity negotiation and delay follow-up.
· Quality claim management and follow-up.
· Product homologation and validation.
· Quality documentation request and follow-up.
· 2+years’ experience in Customer Service/Logistics.
· Experience in Quality claim management is a plus.
· Fluent in German and in English.
Anna Pérez Bassons