Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Global Partner Digital Marketing Analyst to work in its facilities located in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
Location. Sant Cugat, Spain
- Under minimal direction, formulate, and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's a business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements, and translate them into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes, and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience, and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support the management of scope and expectations.
- Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advice on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.
- Oversees production and delivery of analytic deliverables and sets expectations with key business stakeholders.
- Collaborates with team members to establish analytic methodology; manages and prioritizes A/B and multivariate testing projects.
- Use of advanced statistical information and models to predict the outcome of proposed projects and provide data-driven recommendations to ensure successful execution.
- Manages the implementation, maintenance, accuracy and improvement of digital analytics data, systems, and tools.
- Inform site optimization strategies, by proactively providing quantifiable recommendations to drive growth.
- At least 5/6 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline and a master’s degree.
- General exposure to SQL and Google Search
- Power BI or Tableau intermediate (high level would be desirable)
- Experience with digital advertising platforms and demand generation analytics. Strong background in paid and organic optimization.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within the area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from the market and industry data.
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits: Retirement plan, health insurance, internal growth, yoga and pilates, flexible schedule…
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract.
Name: Cristina Díaz