Location: Sant Cugat, Spain.
As a Senior full stack Engineer you will help to deliver scalable, high-quality front and back-end business applications. You will be responsible for the development of new ideas and helping expand their range of services. They release several times a day, which drives each developer to have strong commitment and ability to follow, DevOps processes and personally own the quality of each activity through the release of the feature. They work under agile philosophy, and use a suite of new technologies, including (but not limited to): MongoDB, Amazon Solutions (Redshift, EKS, CloudWatch), Node.js
You are an exceptional developer with the ability to pick things up quickly. Previous roles have made you wonder if you are making a difference, and you swore the next job would be different. You keep up to date with the latest software development practices, you care about writing good code, and you continually improve your skills in the craft of software development. You thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining a quality and best practice approach to software development.
- IT Graduate with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent e.g. electronic engineering.
- Experience and comprehensive understanding of web technologies
- Experience with databases (RDBMS good, NoSQL better)
- Familiarity with SOA (microservices/message buses/etc)
- Familiarity with cloud services (Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits: Among others: retirement plan, health insurance, priorities to buy stock...
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract
Name: Cristina Díaz