From Mur&Partners, we offer a position as an Engineering Product Manager to work in a company with more than 50 years of experience and leader worldwide in the manufacturing of systems and pharma components.
Location: Vilafranca del Penedès
- Reporting to the Head of New Product Development and Industrialization, in this position, you would get the chance to:
- Be part of a growing project and team of New Product Development, supporting the development of connected health solutions in drug delivery devices.
- In RFQ processes, be the main responsible for technical package due diligence and feasibility check, deliver development costs, resource plan and project timing and support the Process Engineering in injection moulding topics, review final costing, prepare technical proposals.
- In relation to the New Product Development, be the liaise with customers and Design Houses in Co-developments having technical lead supported by the Program Manager.
- Design the User Requirements Specifications for the new product and be the Project Manager in internal projects.
- Do testing procedures, product specifications, define special/critical characteristics, liaise with external partners for prototyping/testing, and define technical file compilations.
- In the industrialization phase, be the technical support to the project team (especially in injection moulding topics and other manufacturing technologies).
- Suggest strategic needs, surveillance, develop and deploy technology innovations and best practices for the department.
Education. Engineering Degree
Experience. Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in New Product Development projects of plastics assemblies.
Knowledge in injection moulding, tool and plastic component design, prototyping techniques, verification testing.
Soft Skills. Structured, detail oriented but able to see the big picture and propose concepts with high level information, excellent communication, customer focus, excellent analytical and technical skills, open and innovative mindset, capable of out-of-the-box thinking, team player.
Tools. Proficiency in MS Office, DFSS, 6 Sigma basics, FMEA, RCA.
Language. Excellent Business English
Desired but not required knowledge or capabilities:
- Integration of electronics knowledge
- CAD Knowledge
- 6 Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
- Experience in medical device Industry and ISO13485 (or ISO9001 and IATF16949).
- Drug delivery devices / inhalation product knowledge
- Simulation knowledge (Moldflow, Computational Fluid-dynamics (CFD) or Finite Element Method (FEM).
Salary. According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits. Flexible Schedule, internal growth, health insurance, career opportunities…
Opportunity to be part of a project under construction.
Contract type. Permanent contract.