From Mur&Partners, we offer a position as an Electronics Engineer to work in a company with more than 50 years of experience and leader worldwide in the manufacturing of systems and pharma components.
Location: Vilafranca del Penedès
Reporting to the Head of New Product Development and Industrialization, in this position, you would get the chance to:
- Be part of a growing project and team of New Product Development, supporting the development of connected health solutions in drug delivery devices in collaboration with customers, Design Houses, and suppliers from concept to serial production.
- Support quotation processes by analysing the technical information and feasibility, identifying improvement opportunities, coordinating the RFQ package for the EMS partners and analysing their proposals.
- In New Product Development projects, responsible for the DFx and direct customer contact for electronic topics. In case of own developments, technical lead, and main contact to subcontracted Design House for electronics. Responsible for the correct definition of PCB layout, eBOM, software, testing, connectivity…
- Responsible for the electronics D-FMEA and DVT definition, coordination and sign-off. Support for the P-FMEA.
- Electronics product specification definition.
- Coordination of prototyping and small volume productions.
- Support EMS and eBOM sourcing strategy.
- During Industrialization, support EMS technical follow up (process definition, testing strategy, documentation…) and support electronics integration in in-house assembly process.
- Define and coordinate benchmarking plan (targeted devices, samples, testing and documented learnings).
Education. Electronic Engineering Degree
Experience. Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in Electronics New Product Development including design, prototyping, testing, validation, and industrialization.
Soft Skills. Excellent analytical and technical skills, structured, detail oriented but able to see the big picture, team player and hands-on, open & innovative mindset.
Tools. Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge in circuit and firmware design, Altium (or similar) and software development.
Language. Excellent Business English
Desired but not required knowledge or capabilities:
- Knowledge in connectivity (Bluetooth, sensors).
- Previous experience in medical devices and ISO13485.
Salary. According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits. Flexible Schedule, internal growth, health insurance, career opportunities…
Opportunity to be part of a project under construction.
Contract type. Permanent contract.
Name: Cristina Díaz