You will be working in an important international company in the Pharma sector, located
in Barcelona. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join the CRM Team
enhancing their Core Salesforce Solution with new modules and new functionalities in the
subsidiaries around the world.
- Lead CRM enhancement projects.
- Translate requirements of new functionalities into a solution.
- Suggest different solutions to a specific problem or pain points, analysing the pros
and cons of each possible solution.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Work closely with a dynamic creative team and stakeholders to ensure the creation
of a scalable and innovative solution.
- Work with different areas of the company (marketing, commercial, legal, etc.).
- Be willing to explore creative ideas and apply them to make an impact.
- Coordinate with the team and the provider to ensure requirements are met within
the agreed timelines.
- Support in the maintenance of the CRM at global level.
- Suggest improvements in the structure and architecture of the CRM platform.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Professional Experience: At least 4 years of experience working with Salesforce
- Experience understanding and suggesting improvements in the integrations between
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Personality: commitment, flexibility, modesty, proactivity, and teamwork.
You might also have...
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and its processes
WHAT WE OFFER?
Being part of an international company, dynamic and with growth opportunities
Company certified as Top Employee
Name: Cristina Díaz