Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company a Product Analytics Manager to work in its facilities located in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
The successful candidate will play a strategic role and will get the chance to shape the future of how they price their products by managing a global, cross-functional team to:
- Collaborate with and source product requirements from our internal business teams
- Design and align on product concepts that push the limits of analytics while meeting customer needs
- Translate requirements to the data engineering, software development, and data science teams who support your product
- Manage the execution & delivery of products to our customers
- Manage the benefits, adoption, and satisfaction from our products
- Present results and recommendations to relevant stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Leads important, impactful, time-sensitive efforts to identify new business strategies and opportunities (e.g., new business models, growth initiatives, cost reduction strategies).
- Manages complex strategic, organizational, and operational initiatives, including Mergers & Acquisitions projects.
- Partners with business leaders in creating strategic initiatives and securing budgets for plans and projects on a wide range of strategic issues, including risk management and implementation tactics.
- Oversees significant research and analysis efforts to evaluate strategic objectives.
- Influences management by presenting compelling analyses and recommendations that build the business case for new strategic initiatives.
- Directs large, cross-functional teams and communications to facilitate the development of strategic initiatives and partners with business leaders to integrate strategic initiatives across business units.
- Provides thought leadership and shapes the knowledge base within area of expertise.
- Provides leadership, develops and sets individual and team goals, and manages change.
- Ensures proper tools and resources are in place to support team efforts.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8-12 years experience. Often 4-7 years post-advanced degree experience leading projects, deals, and company financial improvement initiatives in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or market research.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within at least two business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to client issues.
- Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
- Ability to manage human capital to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
What they offer:
- A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- An attractive package of benefits such as private health insurance, life insurance, lunch at reduced prices at our canteen, discounts on HP products and flexible working schedule etc.
- Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Name: Nerea Madrid