Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational automotive company, an Industrial Controller to work in its facilities located in the Vallès region (Barcelona).
The successful candidate will be in charge of controlling area.
· Lead the month end closing of the plants and consolidated Region Spain.
· Coordinate the processes of annual budget, quarterly forecasts and periodically revisions.
· Calculation of industrial deviations.
· Coordinate information of purchasing price / quantity / mix.
· Support to Management with decisions related with result effects.
· Intercompany communication, mainly with the headquarters.
· Tracking and support on Continuous Improvements.
Education and Experience Required:
· Engineering/Business Administration degree.
· Minimum 5 years of experience within Controlling.
· Experience within automotive sector (production).
· Fluency in English and Spanish.
· Experience using ERP.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Challenging job in a dynamic and growing company within the automotive industry.
- Internal growth and career opportunities.
- Respect for conciliation of private and working lives of employees.
Name: Susana Gerpe