Mur&Partners is currently recruiting for a multinational information technology company
a Procurement Engineer to work in its facilities located in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
Location. Sant Cugat, Spain
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSABILITIES
· Delivery of strategic roadmap, from the inception to the handover to the program/department responsible for the execution. The roadmap should target breakthrough innovations, business enhancements/optimizations or IT architecture changes for CS SC.
· In depth analysis of the current solutions and identification of opportunities.
· Continuous research through benchmarking, best practices detection and other external sources
· Analysis of impact and applicability industry trends and global Megatrends
· Drive return of investment scenarios, benefit projections, risk analysis and financial close the loop
· Propose deployment path of opportunities
· Alignment with rest of functions or external teams about new requirements
· Partnership with external stakeholders to maximize opportunity to leverage solutions enabled in other HP businesses
· Participation in senior management reviews (VP, directors) to conduct reviews on progress and inform on opportunities or investment requirements.
· Strategist/architect must be influential on decision making process and on project prioritization exercises.
· Supporting program / project definition, as well as providing consultancy during the development and implementation phases.
· Tracking of roadmap implementation, acting as a Technical Sponsor of the related programs. Participate actively in the technical key decisions.
· Cross-program coordination to manage dependencies and ensure overall roadmap deployment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred
· Typically, 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function. 8+ years project and program management experience in complex cross-functional, multi country and multi partner environments
PMP, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma certifications is a plus
· Proven experience driving large transformations with significant benefits to the business
· Experience in business process reengineering is a must
· Expertise in at least two of following domains: customer support, supply chain, IT, Partner management
· Expertise in Planning Transformation projects
Salary: According to the candidate’s experience.
Social Benefits: Among others: retirement plan, health insurance, priorities to buy stock...
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contract type: Permanent contract
Name: Tobías Raurich